Membership benefits include:
- Annual membership in ERASŪ Society, the international organization which developed the ERASŪ concept and publishing the ERASŪ guidelines
- A gratis online subscription to the World Journal of Surgery
- Discounted online subscriptions to the European Journal of Anaesthesiology, Current Opinion in Anesthesiology, and Current Opinion in Critical Care
- Discounted pricing on the ERASŪ Society textbook
- Discounted registration rates to the ERASŪ USA Annual Congress and the ERASŪ Society Annual Congress where you will learn from and network with national and international leaders in the enhanced recovery field. Of note, CME credit is provided for these activities.
- Access to Implementation Program counsel and resources through the ERASŪ USA Implementation Committee
- Opportunities for personal and professional development through service on ERAS USA committees
- Opportunities to network with experts in enhanced recovery from all associated professions and disciplines.
- Access to online directory of members
Physician Member: $250 | Apply
Physician membership is available to those who have a license to practice medicine and are certified by the appropriate Board for their specialty.
Nurse Member: $100 | Apply
Nurse membership is available to those to have a license to practice medicine and are credentialed by the appropriate state Board.
Advanced Practice Provider Membership: $125 | Apply
Advanced Practice Provider membership is available to Physician Assistants, Nurse Practictioners and other advanced providers interested in enhanced recovery and appropriately credentialed.
Allied Health Member: $100 | Apply
Allied health membership is available to dieticians, physical therapists researchers and others who are interested in enhanced recovery and appropriately credentialed.
Candidate Member: $75 | Apply
Candidate membership is available to students, residents, fellows, and others currently in a training program within the health care field.
Health Administration/Manager: $130 | Apply
Health Administration membership is available to hospital administrators, health plan administrators and others who do not practice medicine but are involved with or interested in enhanced recovery. Applicants must have a position in administration in a healthcare field and document their credentials as appropriate.
Supporting membership is available to a company, trust, organization or foundation making substantial contributions to help achieve the aims of ERAS USA. Supporting Members are not entitled to vote or stand for election. Please inquire with ERAS USA regarding Supporting Membership rates.
Members are elected quarterly after review and approval by the ERAS USA Membership Committee.